Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weddings, Demonstrations and More

So many great things going on lately, I have not had much time to post so I'm going to take at least 3 posts and try to pack them all into one. Well, maybe 4?


I gave daughter Ari away to Bennock last week. It was a wonderful wedding. Very nicely planned and executed. My catness was unable to be there due to RL, but I was in contact with her as it was happening. I also ran into an old friend there and we reminisced. It's a small world! There was a reception afterwards but unfortunately, I was unable to attend. My RL was in the way too. But the ceremony went off without a hitch. I even gave Bannock Ari's dowry; a sheep and a goat.

There was a rope suspension demonstration at P3 a few weeks ago by Franco. Very interesting lessons. Various rope textures were discussed along with knotting techniques. Three submissive volunteers were displayed. One hanging horizontal, another upright and a third standing, making for some very fine eye-candy.

Franco has years of experience with ropes in both SL and RL. He refers to himself as a "knotter", which makes sense. There were 36 avatars present. Franco instructed using voice chat. Very informative so I decided to try out what I had learned on catness.

Speaking of P3. I have been moderating and number of  discussions at P3 including subjects such as breast bondage, the meaning(s) of the collar, etiquette and bondage techniques to name a few. I hold these discussions every Monday evening at 7pm SLT at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vesta%20Amor/26/213/22 .

I have also been promoted to a council member at The Headquarters on Templehof. HQ is a male-dom themed sim circa 1945, post war Germany in the North Sea on a former resort island. It is a secret U-boat base where the men forage for food and supplies by raiding sea-faring vessels and returning to the island to provide for the highly grateful women. The role-play is very rich and immersive. Be sure and check it out: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ceiram/69/61/33 .

My friend North Habsburg has created another male-dom environment and group with the help of his submissive, Sage. It is not only an academy where women are tasked to become better submissives, but also a hangout place for like-minded people. I have begun presenting lessons there beginning tonight, so be sure and check that out at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sage%20Isle/190/90/30

So the next time someone in SL complains to you that they are bored, just point them to this post. There is fun for all adults at these places.