Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A S low Return

It's been years since my last post due to health issues but I'm gradually getting back into it. No, longer able to touch-type,I  still intend to hunt and peck.

So much has happened in these last several years that it's going to take me a while to get caught up. I am currently able to record and upload videos to my youtube channel called Otto Vids.https://www.youtube.com/user/OttoVids . There are a couple of old videos on there with no sound, but the new ones are high-def with sound. They also link to my Power Exchange society sim; Secret Garden Isle which I share with my friend Alobar who owns House Of The Rising Sun, a blues club.

I am currently Djing again but this time at Club PES and Trapeze Swinger's club. Club PES is on Friday and Saturday nights from 6pm SLT to 8pm SLT and Tuesday and Thursday nights at Trapeze, 6pm to 8pm SLT.
You can either attend the parties in SL or listen in live at http://otto-turbo.ds.sparrowindustries.net:19212


It's great to be back. Hope to hear from you soon!